Welcome to Shinad Immigration !!

+1 780 788 9492 Login Assessment

Sponsoring Your Parents & Grandparents

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, you may be eligible to sponsor your parents and grandparents for their permanent residency in Canada. An interest to sponsor should be submitted online initially after which randomly selected applicants would be invited to apply to sponsor their parents and grandparents. Once selected, the application package has to be submitted within the given deadline.

Contact us to find out if you are eligible to sponsor your parents and grandparents.

Contact Us

Complete your free assessment form.