Welcome to Shinad Immigration !!

+1 780 788 9492 Login Assessment

Spouse Or Common-law Partner Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to sponsor their spouse, common-law or conjugal partner to become a permanent resident in Canada.When you agree to sponsor, an applicant signs an undertaking, promising to give financial support for the basic needs of your spouse or partner and their dependent children.

Contact us to find out if you are eligible to sponsor your spouse or partner.

Contact Us

Complete your free assessment form.