Welcome to Shinad Immigration !!

+1 780 788 9492 Login Assessment

Visitor Visa

Find out if you are eligible and the documents you need for a visitor visa as well as what to do for your biometrics.

Student Visa

Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. We'll make sure that you have all the documents you need before you apply.

Work Permit

We'll guide to decide which permit is right for you and provide all instructions necessary based on your background, purpose and skills.

Family Visa

Permanent residents of Canada can sponsor his/her relatives to live, study and work in Canada. We can assist you to sponsor your family.

Immigrate to Canada

There are a couple of ways to immigrate to Canada. We’ll guide you to find the best way depending on your eligibility with complete instructions on how to initiate the process and what to expect after arriving Canada.

Contact Us

Complete your free assessment form.